Bowtech Left Handed Compound Bows
The Bowtech range is pleasing for compound bows. Their collection is so extensive that they have sufficient product depth to offer hunters several choices purely for left-handed users.
Check out our top 5 recommendations (more info on AMAZON) here:
1. Diamond Archery Infinite Edge Pro
The Diamond Archery Infinite Edge Pro Bow Package is one that may be held in the left or right hand which makes it ideal for family use. The model is available in Black Ops, Mossy Oak Country, and Pink Blaze camo patterns.
The draw length is elongated with this model for people who like to draw back a considerable distance. The draw weight is adjustable from a low 5lbs right up to 70lbs giving this model ultimate flexibility and power possibilities.
- Slick large compound bow
- Black ops, Mossy Oak Country, and Pink Blaze patterns
- Draw weight from 5lbs up to 70lbs
- Longer draw length than normal up to 30.5-inches
- Pro bundled package includes Hostage XL arrow rest, quiver, BCY string loop, 5-inch stabilizer, wrist sling, and 3-pin tundra sight
- Parts not as durable as one might hope for
The Pro package includes a Hostage XL arrow rest, quiver, BCY string loop, 5-inch stabilizer, wrist sling, and 3-pin tundra sight. It’s a quality package that has everything a hunter could desire.
2. Bowtech Archery Diamond Deploy Left Hand
The Diamond by Bowtech Core with their primary package is a left-handed compound bow in a black colour. It has an adjustable draw length from 25-inches to 30-inches (axle-to-axle of 31-inches) and a brace height of 7 ¼-inches.
- Left-handed compound bow in a brown camo
- Draw weight 40 to 70lbs
- Let-off is 75%
- Draw length 25-inches to 30-inches
- Axle-to-axle is 31-inches
- 313 IBO FPS
- Weight is 3.2 lbs
- Diamond Archery Core R.A.K. Bow Package with True Glo 3-pin night sight, Octane quiver and arrow rest, 5-inch stabilizer, wrist sling, and more.
- No choice of camo
The draw weight is adjustable from 40lbs to 70lbs. The let-off is 75%, and the weight is 3.2 lbs. The rated IBO speed is 313 FPS.
3. Bear Archery Cruzer G2 Adult
The Bear Archery Cruzer Left-hand Compound Bow has a industrial look to it. Certainly, there’s no pink camo version with this model. The G2 aims to offer a new level of speed and control when out hunting down game.
This model comes ready to hunt and includes: Sight, whisker biscuit, quiver, stabilizer, peep sight and nock loop...
- Strong industrial-looking compound bow
- Draw length from 12-inches and 30 inches
- Draw weight from 5lbs to 70lbs
- 315 FPS IBO
- Weighs only 3 lbs
- Package including a sight, stabilizer, quiver, peep and nock loop
- watch out as the listing is used by multiple sellers and not all sellers include all the described accessories ..
The draw length is between 12-inches and 30-inches, which is longer than most compound bows. The draw weight is adjustable from 5lbs up to 70lbs.
The let-off is 75% for steady, slow shots. The weight is a light 3.0-lbs making it easier to hold the bow steady while taking aim. The speed at optimal settings is 315 FPS IBO.
4. Bowtech Archery Diamond Prism Left Hand
The Bowtech Archery Diamond Prism Left Hand is an adaptable compound bow that’s light too. It has the brown Breakup Country camo across the frame other than the limbs and cams which are black. The Diamond Prism is ready to shoot right after receipt.
The draw length is adjustable through rotation to set it between 18-inches and 30-inches. There is an adjustable limb setup that allows for ultimate modification of draw weight from the minimal 5lbs right up to 55lbs.
- Highly adaptable left-handed compound bow
- Breakup Country brown camo
- Draw length between 18-inches and 30-inches
- Draw weight from 5lbs up to 55lbs
- Not the fastest bow
- No accessories package included
The weight is a low 3.2 lbs which makes it light enough for smaller hunters too. The speed is decent, though with the lower maximum draw weight, the bow won’t break the 320 FPS IBO barrier. There is no package of accessories offered here.
5. Southland Archery Supply SAS Rage 70 Lbs.
The Southland SAS Rage is a left-hand only bow which comes with a complicated-looking design and a light 4.4lb weight. The bow is fast at 270 FPS, has an 70% let-off, brace height of 7-inches, draw length of 26-inches to 30.0-inches (Axle to Axle 35 inches), and a draw weight of between 55lbs to 70lbs (in 10lb increments).
- 270 FPS (IBO)
- Draw length of 25-inches to 31-inches
- Let-off 70%
- Draw weight from 55lbs to 70lbs (in 10lb increments)
- Weight 4.4lbs
- its not a takedown ore collapsable bow, so it can not be disassembled...
The Carbon Cure comes with a RAK bow package that includes a quality Octane arrow rest, a quiver, wrist sling, alloy peep, 5-inch stabilizer, string loop, and custom sighting. The extras certainly put the finishing touches to this bow.
It is difficult to be let down when it comes to the Bowtech compound bows. The quality components and dependable accuracy are well known. When adding in accessories packages like the RAK ones with pin sights, quivers and the rest, it is the complete package for left-handed hunters looking for something dependable to suit their needs. But due to the lack of available left handed Bowtech bows, we decided to also show you some other brands too...